3000lb (1360kg) motor, persons, gear
3200lb (1451kg) motor, persons, gear
- Full hard top (88″) w/aft leaning windshield, top trays, red/white LED cabin lights, marine grade aluminum slider side windows, 3″ top rails, tread plate roof, & clear vinyl backdrop.
- Single engine Integrated Offshore Bracket w/ swim platform.
- Fishermen’s Transom with 35 gallon fish box, self draining utility area, 2 piece cutting board hatch lid and framed rigging access panels.
- Self-draining rear deck
- 105 gallon floor fish box w/ macerator pump out Extruded chine, gunwale, toe rail and keel strip.
- Full reverse chine bottom design.
- 3 Piece welded, walkthrough windshield w/grab handle.
- Swept bow design w/recessed self bailing bow, 54 gallon bow box and safety rails.
- Pressure tested sub floor fuel cell.
- Welded double bow eye
- 2 – Welded stern eyes.
- 7 – 8″ Welded cast cleats
- Trim Tab Brackets
- Choice of 2 standard granite color paint on cabin, windshield, bow deck, transom gunwale, interior sidewalls and side storage trays.
- Half side and transom paint w/side striping and vinyl graphics includes top brow.
- Through-hull fitting below waterline w/ stainless steel seacock valves.
- Zinc anodes
- Composite aft deck flooring
- Severe duty mariner seats w/swivels
- 37″ Rear storage seats.
- Passenger tray w/grab handle
- Overhead locking storage compartment
- Marine grade plywood floors inside cabin
- Marine grade vinyl floor covering
- Sound deadening foam package
- 8-Stainless steel cup holders inside cabin
- Netted storage
- Side tray rod racks w/3 rod holders each side
- Dual battery tray in bow storage area
- Rear padded bolster rails w/ 4 cup holders
- Driver and Passenger side pantograph wiper.
- Hydraulic steering system w/ tilt helm
- Switch panel w/ fuel gauge and USB port
- LED Navigation lights and anchor lights.
- Stainless steel marine horn.
- Forward and aft bilge pumps w/auto float switches.
- Fuel water separator
- Single battery switch (no battery)
“Fun to drive and a blast to fish out of. Roomy and comfortable. Just a nice boat in all aspects.”
– Jim B., Clatskanie, OR
Take the guesswork out of selecting the right hull design. Duckworth Boats provide three points of measurement on the hull. Each angle is engineered for optimal performance.
Bait box with split lid
33" Bench storage seats w/access doors
Cabin sub-floor storage
Dash tray and netted storage
Full hard top w/aft deck lights
Newly designed dash w/chrome and black gauges
Optional rear helm
Optional rocket launcher rod holder
Overhead galley storage
Self-draining anchor rope locker
Swept bow w/rails
Transom door for easy access
Washdown system and downrigger brackets