Here’s how to make a fast getaway. The 18’ and 20’ Pacific Navigator Sport offer a wave- slicing 30° bow and 24° forward deadrise for smooth, stable performance wherever you go. The actual length measurement is taken from the bow to the back of the Offshore BracketTM. Compare competitive models carefully. The 72” bottom width and 35” sides in combination with the full-width, full-height transom make this series incredibly versatile. Looking to expand your horizons? The Navigator Sport will get you there and back in graceful style.
ECONOMICAL OUTBOARD OPTIONS
Balance your desire for horsepower, price, and fuel efficiency with the outboard engine of your choice. From the newest four-strokes to dependable trolling motors, Duckworth dealers offer all the leading brands.
At Duckworth, we’re setting a new standard for deadrise measurements so you have a complete and accurate picture. Every Duckworth model now includes three points of deadrise measurement: at the transom, forward entry and bow entry. Comparing these measurements against other models can help you select the boat that will best fit your needs.
- New length measurement system includes Paciﬁc Offshore Bracket in total length listed.
- Versatile ﬁsh, ski, play and explore design
- Smooth running performance in rough water
- Paciﬁc Offshore BracketTM with Extended BottomTM construction for greater support and performance
- Reverse chine bottom
- More than 50 standard features
- Three-piece walk-through windshield
- Bow 30°, Forward 24°, Transom 14°
- Runs higher, drier and smoother
- Outstanding fuel efﬁciency
- Abundant space for storage and comfort
- USB port
- 42 – gallon diurnal, under-ﬂoor, fuel system
“Well-built with nice welds, durable, functional, flexible and fun to drive. Now that I have had my boat for six years, I can confidently say that there is no problem with the boat. ”
– Renton F., Adams, OR
“I have looked at and owned many aluminum boats. Duckworth boats are well thought out. No corners are cut. Excellent quality.”
– Jeff W., Riverbank, CA